in Indigo Stripe
The Katherine in an indigo stripe performs and looks beautiful from day one. Washed for a laid back feel, this shirt is sure to be a hero piece for the Spring and Summer.
While this shirt didn’t make it to our Wild Acre photo shoot, it would have been perfectly at home at our relaxed outdoor dinner. In fact, that’s one of the Katherine’s biggest strengths — it works at the office, a happy hour, or on the beach. It just depends on how many buttons you’d like to leave undone.
Japanese Cotton & Linen Blend
This classic horizontal stripe has a great texture, soft hand, and breezy feel for summer.
- Washed cotton blend.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Tailored fit. Size up for a looser fit.
- Soft unstructured collar and cuffs.
- Natural Japanese Urea buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and button holes.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.