The Jack in Washed Indigo Twill$125
Everyone loves a crisp new shirt, but we’ll always have a soft spot for the faded, worn-in garments we’ve owned for years. That’s why we love the idea of making clothes that get better over time. This Jack is no exception with every wear and wash, it’s deep indigo coloring will lighten, its texture will develop complexity, and you’ll end up with a shirt uniquely your own.
Because it’s been washed for softness, this beautiful Japanese twill feels buttery soft the very first time you put it on and just keeps getting better and better. Its rich indigo coloring is accented by subtle selvage detailing inside of the placket and cuffs, and at a sturdy 7oz it’s great as a mid-layer or on its own.
- 7-oz. 100% Cotton Selvage Japanese Indigo.
- Garment washed for softness.
- Selvage detailing on inside right placket and inside of cuffs.
- Signature Jack collar.
- Single chest pocket.
- Double needle stitching throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Natural Indigo dye may rub off on trimmings, light colors, and upholstery
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in Portugal.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.