The Merino Jack in Stone Green Chambray$128
Our classic button down collar shirt. It's slim fit and straightforward, the perfect modern shirt for everyday wear. To make a near perfect garment even better we constructed it from our custom Merino 4S fabric.
For more, visit wearcivic.com
Merino 4S is a blend of 70% Merino and 30% Sorona. Sorona is a plant-based fiber that increases softness, tensile strength and enables fabrics to stretch while retaining its shape.
- 6.5-oz. 70% Merino, 30% Sorona®, custom developed for CIVIC and Taylor Stitch.
- Merino wool provides excellent moisture management, effective temperature regulation, odor control, and stain resistance.
- Sorona® fiber is a new development that improves upon the best qualities of nylon and polyester. It increases the strength and durability of the merino fiber while adding natural stretch to the fabric.
- Extended tail that stays tucked in and look great untucked.
- Soft button down collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Lockstitch button holes and buttons.
- Genuine unbreakable urea buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold, hang to dry.
- Proudly made in Portugal.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.