The Jack in Reverse Jacquard$108 Pre-Sale
This custom developed Portugal fabric showcases the incredibly intricate nature of a true jacquard weave. In fact, jacquard looms, designed in 1801, have been identified by IBM as one of the earliest forms of "computer programming."
Like the Fresh Prince of Bel Air wearing his prep-school jacket, sometimes we find something exciting on the inside of our garments. We noticed the backside of our California in White Jacquard had an amazing pattern and texture, so we went back to our fabric supplier and custom engineered this fabric to prevent snags but maintain the one-of-a-kind look and feel.
- 8-oz. 100% Cotton
- Reverse jacquard gives amazing depth and texture to this fabric.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Complete single needle stitching with French seams throughout.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Unbreakable urea buttons.
- Lockstitch buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in Portugal.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above.