The Jack in Reverse Jacquard$78.40
Please note — This product is running slightly bigger compared to our traditional Jack sizing. As a result, we encourage you to purchase one size down.
This custom developed Portugal fabric showcases the incredibly intricate nature of a true jacquard weave. In fact, jacquard looms, designed in 1801, have been identified by IBM as one of the earliest forms of "computer programming."
We noticed the backside of our California in White Jacquard had an amazing pattern and texture, so we went back to our fabric supplier and custom engineered this fabric to prevent snags but maintain the one-of-a-kind look and feel. Now in 100% organic cotton—taking a step towards a more sutstianble industry and healthier planet.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 7-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Reverse jacquard gives amazing depth and texture to this fabric.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Complete single needle stitching with French seams throughout.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Unbreakable urea buttons.
- Lockstitch buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.