in Khaki Work Oxford
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 12/19 – 12/23
When classic east coast style meets west coast practicality, this is the outcome: a Jack featuring a substantial eight ounce Oxford cloth, woven with black backfrill threads. Soft, sturdy, with superior tailoring – it’s our favorite shirt for smooth sailing.
8-oz. Work Oxford
You won’t find this custom-developed fabric in any other shirt. Our beefy Oxford cloth, woven with wide backfill threads, lends this utilitarian cloth an otherworldly wash, and makes for hell of a soft, durable, and well-tailored shirt.
- 8-oz. 100% Cotton work oxford.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Rounded pocket and cuffs.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Unbreakable Japanese Urea buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and button holes.
- Slim fit and high armhole.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly Made in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.