The Jack in Khaki Work Oxford$99
When classic east coast style meets west coast practicality, this is the outcome: a Jack featuring a substantial eight ounce Oxford cloth, woven with black backfrill threads. Soft, sturdy, with superior tailoring – it’s our favorite shirt for smooth sailing.
8-oz. Work Oxford
You won’t find this custom-developed fabric in any other shirt. Our beefy Oxford cloth, woven with wide backfill threads, lends this utilitarian cloth an otherworldly wash, and makes for hell of a soft, durable, and well-tailored shirt.
- 8-oz. 100% Cotton work oxford.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Rounded pocket and cuffs.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Unbreakable Japanese Urea buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and button holes.
- Slim fit and high armhole.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly Made in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.