The Jack in Indigo Waffle$125
This product is temporarily out of stock. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Waffle texture, deep indigo hues, and soft as butter—this is the Jack that won't keep you guessing.
What started out as a grounded, almost-too-stiff Indigo Waffle fabric really came to life after a watershed moment that brought out the personality lurking just beneath it's surface. That's right, we put this guy through a (very) heavy wash to really bring out the waffling, which will only become more pronounced with every wash and wear. Good-looking, cool, and collected, the Jack in Indigo Waffle will steal your heart... and those of your friends too.
- 5.5-oz. 100% cotton.
- Selvage Japanese "woven waffle" from Kuroki Mills. We have never seen anything quite like this fabric.
- Garment washed for soft hand-feel as well as bringing out the amazing waffle texture.
- Selvage detailing on the inside right placket, inside back yoke and inside of cuffs.
- Features our signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Rounded cuffs.
- Dark horn unbreakable Urea buttons.
- Complete single needle lockstitch construction with french seams.
- Double lock-stitched buttons and button holes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly Made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.