The Jack in Charcoal Hemp Melange
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 08/3 – 08/23
Melange is a fancy way of saying mixture. Sure, like many of our words it has its origins in French, but it's now very much in the English vernacular. So, voilà!
This melange fabric is a mixture of threads made entirely from responsibly-farmed hemp and organic cotton. Traditional cotton is responsible for 25% of the world's pesticide use—but you can rest assured we did our diligence to make sure this shirt doesn't use a drop.
- 7-oz. 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Undyed, natural buttons.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.