The Jack in Charcoal Hemp Melange$99
Melange is a fancy way of saying mixture. Sure, like many of our words it has its origins in French, but it's now very much in the English vernacular. So, voilà!
This melange fabric is a mixture of threads made entirely from responsibly-farmed hemp and organic cotton. Traditional cotton is responsible for 25% of the world's pesticide use—but you can rest assured we did our diligence to make sure this shirt doesn't use a drop.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.
- 7-oz. 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Undyed, natural buttons.
- Lock Stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.