The Jack in Brushed Taupe Plaid Flannel$98
It's easy to take a pessimistic outlook toward fall weather, and a lot of the Maritime collection is designed to handle fall's most blustery and challenging conditions. Well, meet the Jack, the collection's eternal optimist. Made from warm-but-not-too-hefty 7-oz brushed cotton, it serves as a great base for layering, or a stand-alone shirt for crisp, fall days.
7-oz. Brushed Cotton Flannel
Crafted from 7-oz brushed cotton flannel, the Jack is warm without being constrictive, and soft without sacrificing strength. Perfect for layering or on its own when the wind's a-howlin' but the sun's a-shinin'.
- 7-oz. 100% Cotton
- Light brush on both sides of fabric.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Rounded pocket and cuffs.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Unbreakable Japanese Urea buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and button holes.
- Slim fit and high armhole.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly Made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.