in Brushed Navy Plaid Flannel
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 12/19 – 12/23
It's easy to take a pessimistic outlook toward fall weather, and a lot of the Maritime collection is designed to handle fall's most blustery and challenging conditions. Well, meet the Jack, the collection's eternal optimist. Made from warm-but-not-too-hefty 7-oz brushed cotton, it serves as a great base for layering, or a stand-alone shirt for crisp, fall days.
7-oz. Brushed Cotton Flannel
Crafted from 7-oz brushed cotton flannel, the Jack is warm without being constrictive, and soft without sacrificing strength. Perfect for layering or on its own when the wind's a-howlin' but the sun's a-shinin'.
- 7-oz. 100% Cotton
- Light brush on both sides of fabric.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Rounded pocket and cuffs.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Unbreakable Japanese Urea buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and button holes.
- Slim fit and high armhole.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly Made in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.