The Jack in Sky Reverse Jacquard
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 07/19 – 08/8
If you’ve somehow managed to miss out on our Jacquard offerings until now, this is a pretty fantastic place to start. Injecting some bold color into the lineup, the Jack in Sky Reverse Jacquard includes all of the features you’d expect from a well-built everyday shirt and is sure to make an impression thanks to its incredible visual presence. The sky is the limit!
This custom developed fabric showcases the stunningly intricate nature of a true jacquard weave. In fact, Jacquard looms, designed in 1801, have been identified by IBM as one of the earliest forms of computer programming. While traditional cotton uses 25% of the world's pesticides, our organic cotton doesn't use a drop. A better shirt, responsibly built for the long haul.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Custom developed for Taylor Stitch.
- Reverse jacquard gives amazing depth and texture to this fabric.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Natural buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Lockstitch buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.