The Henley in Black Merino Waffle$79
If there’s a better cold weather base layer than a merino wool Henley, we haven’t met it yet. Naturally odor-resistant and temperature-regulating, this ranch-ready shirt’s sure to look good and is up to any task.
We paired merino wool, nature’s superior version of man’s futile efforts to whip up the perfect technical fabric, and coupled it with a rugged poly waffle knit texture to increase the longevity of the piece. You better believe this is one tough Henley.
- 7.5-oz 50% Merino, 50% Poly. waffle knit.
- 3-Button half placket front.
- Unbreakable Japanese urea buttons.
- Warm gentle machine wash with wool detergent, hang dry. Gentle tumble dry, no heat.
- Form-fitting base layer, size up if you prefer a looser fit.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.