The Henley in Black Merino Waffle
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 01/23 – 01/27
If there’s a better cold weather base layer than a merino wool Henley, we haven’t met it yet. Naturally odor-resistant and temperature-regulating, this ranch-ready shirt’s sure to look good and is up to any task.
We paired merino wool, nature’s superior version of man’s futile efforts to whip up the perfect technical fabric, and coupled it with a rugged poly waffle knit texture to increase the longevity of the piece. You better believe this is one tough Henley.
- 7.5-oz 50% Merino, 50% Poly. waffle knit.
- 3-Button half placket front.
- Unbreakable Japanese urea buttons.
- Warm gentle machine wash with wool detergent, hang dry. Gentle tumble dry, no heat.
- Form-fitting base layer, size up if you prefer a looser fit.
- Proudly made in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.