The Hawkins Jacket in Charcoal Neoshell
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 12/11 – 12/31
Waterproof and Breathable. Technical and heritage. Made from the world’s most advanced waterproof fabric, Polartec® Neoshell®, and resembling the classic silhouette of a 60/40 jacket, The Hawkins is the perfect outer layer for inclement weather regardless of the temperature. Time to start planning your next escape.
203g/m2 Polartec Knit Neoshell
Polartec Neoshell is a breakthrough, both waterproof and highly breathable at the same time while having a stretch that moves with you. Built with a 3-layer construction, the waterproof layer is sandwiched between two burly synthetic knit layers. Custom Dura flex snaps and YKK waterproof zippers round out a jacket that will keep you dry for years to come.
- Custom developed Polartec® Neoshell.
- Full seam taped interior construction to waterproof seams in the jacket.
- Waterproof zip-front with button storm flap.
- Three patch flap pockets with waterproof zipper side entry pocket.
- Bar-tacks at all points of stress.
- Top pocket has internal media port for headphones.
- Features a brimmed hood with back hood cinch.
- Adjustable snap cuffs.
- Articulated sleeve opening.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above.