The Greenwich Pant
in Natural Denim
While skinny jeans have dominated the fashion market for decades, the wide-leg pant continues to make it’s come-back. It’s swingy shape brings a feminine flourish to this menswear inspired piece. Added bonus: a high waistline creates the illusion of endless legs.
10.5-oz Cone Mills Stretch Denim
This mid-weight, washed denim boasts 1% stretch. It will mold to your body over time, while keeping its shape. Getting better with each wear.
- 10.5-oz Cone Mills stretch denim, 99% Cotton / 1% Elastane.
- Single button closure and zip fly.
- Side seam and back welt pockets.
- Japanese Urea button on waistband.
- 9" rise. Mid to high rise.
- YKK zipper.
- Proudly handmade in California.
- Model is 5'9" and wearing a size 4.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.