The Glacier Shirt in Tan Plaid$99
This shirt felt just right at the end of a grueling day on the ranch, and proved the perfect companion for grilling over an open flame. Hearty, comfortable, and ruggedly charming, this piece was built for the type of work we did at Belcampo.
Crafted from the classic western pattern known as true tan plaid by our friends at Portugal's finest flannel mill, this is a real deal western shirt, but with a more modern cut.
- 8-oz. 100% cotton, custom milled Portuguese plaid.
- Brushed on both sides for soft hand.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with antique brass setting.
- Our signature California collar.
- Two flap chest pockets with single pen slot.
- Pointed western back yoke.
- Single needle construction with French seams throughout.
- Double snap on mitered cuff.
- Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in Portugal.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.