The Glacier Shirt in Tan Plaid
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 01/23 – 01/27
This shirt felt just right at the end of a grueling day on the ranch, and proved the perfect companion for grilling over an open flame. Hearty, comfortable, and ruggedly charming, this piece was built for the type of work we did at Belcampo.
Crafted from the classic western pattern known as true tan plaid by our friends at Portugal's finest flannel mill, this is a real deal western shirt, but with a more modern cut.
- 8-oz. 100% cotton, custom milled Portuguese plaid.
- Brushed on both sides for soft hand.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with antique brass setting.
- Our signature California collar.
- Two flap chest pockets with single pen slot.
- Pointed western back yoke.
- Single needle construction with French seams throughout.
- Double snap on mitered cuff.
- Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in Portugal.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.