in Tri Dot Silk Batik
This easy, slightly tailored shirt features a covered placket, bust darts and slightly elongated hem. Toss on on your way to the beach, layer under a blazer for work, or tuck into a flow skirt for a night out. The Dillon is a go-to piece for summer layering when you’re looking to exude summer casual cool.
100% Hand-loomed Silk Batik
The airy silk is dip dyed in indigo and hand printed in India using the Batik method, a “resist” process in which the artist uses wax to prevent dye from penetrating the cloth, leaving “blank” areas in the dyed fabric. Batik is unique due to the way certain wax blends will “crackle” during handling, allowing lines of color to come through on resisted areas. The inconsistency and variability ensure no two garments will be alike.
- 100% hand-loomed silk.
- Loose, comfortable slightly oversized fit.
- Long in length - can be worn tucked in or casually untucked.
- Handmade batik block print on mulberry silk - each piece individually crafted - print patterns vary per piece.
- Natural indigo dye.
- Dry clean or hand wash only - wash separately as natural indigo may transfer.
- Fabric handmade in India.
- Proudly handmade made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.