The Democratic Jean in Kaihara Mills Selvage$119
What would any utility collection be without one bad ass pair of denim? Here it is: 16 oz. of deadstock Japanese denim; it's as burly as anything out there, yet will fade beautifully over time. Just be ready for them to be hanging around four years later.
- 16.5oz. 100% cotton, Kaihara selvage indigo denim.
- A tailored yet democratic fit, more room in the thighs and legs for an athletic build.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Sanforized raw denim will not shrink in the waist and leg. Instead, it will stretch where they feel tight.
- Button fly.
- Heavyweight Wicket and Craig leather patch.
- Custom YKK antique copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.