The Democratic Jean
in Cone Mills '68 Selvage
From sandlot games to hot rod races, this is the same denim America grew up on. Sewn in a world-renowned denim factory right here in San Francisco in two perfected fits of blue jeans.
13.5 oz. Cone Mills ’68 Custom Selvage Denim
This is American denim at its absolute finest. Think Steve McQueen in that amazing washed out denim trucker jacket, those faded blues that are so hard to come by today. A year round weight with minimal starch content makes for an easy going raw jean, that’s more comfortable from day one and sure to fade into vintage perfection.
- 13.5 oz. Indigo warp & natural weft red cast denim.
- A tailored yet democratic fit.
- Custom double tick indigo selvage ID.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Button fly.
- Heavyweight Wicket and Craig leather patch.
- YKK copper shanks and rivets.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.