The Chore Shirt in Natural Striped Chambray
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 09/2 – 09/22
Selvage fabric, metal buttons, reinforced elbows, and our perfected fit. We built this shirt to withstand the rigors of our friends that aren't afraid to fix what's broken or make from scratch. Roll up the sleeves and get after it.
Stripes. Who doesn't love a great stripe? Milled in Japan, the 6-oz. 100% cotton selvage chambray fabric punches above its weight class and will take any shots you throw at it.
- 6-oz. 100% cotton selvage Japanese chambray.
- Two front button-through flap pockets.
- Left pocket pen sleeve with easy entry through flap.
- Pockets and flaps bar-tacked at stress points for extra strength.
- Signature double elbow reinforcement.
- Angled cuffs and signature California collar.
- Vintage inspired tin buttons.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Selvage detailing on inside right placket and inside cuffs.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly handmade in Portugal.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.