The Chore Jacket in Mustard Dry Wax Canvas$158 Pre-Sale
This is the coat that dutifully hangs by your door, on the peg in your mudroom, or in your garage. When the night gets cold, you can count on the Chore Jacket to cut the chill when you take out the trash, walk the dog, or count the stars. It’ll be a trusty companion for years to come.
We worked with two of the best. Our trusted friends at Halley Stevensons helped us out with a custom-developed dry waxed outer shell—both weatherproof and burly. We worked with Somelos in Portugal to make a soft-to-the-touch blanket lining with just the right amount of insulation.
- 8-oz. 100% cotton dry wax canvas shell.
- 7-oz. 100% cotton blanket stripe lining.
- Shell fabric custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproof fabrics since 1864.
- Lining fabric custom developed and milled in Portugal.
- Two oversized flap chest pockets.
- Two lower hand warmer pockets.
- Custom YKK antique brass mushroom snaps.
- Adjustable cuffs.
- Spot clean with a warm wet cloth. Do not wash, dry or dry clean.
- Proudly made in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.