The Camp Short in British Khaki Ripstop$69
Salute your shorts! Though we built it with the great outdoors in mind, The Camp Short will distinguish itself anywhere and everywhere thanks to its burly construction and tailored cut (size up if you prefer a roomier fit). Don’t settle for flimsier alternatives if you plan on breaking a sweat this summer.
Ripstop is a unique weave that, as its name suggests, is resistant to tearing, making it ideal for high-intensity applications: hot air balloons, sails, parachutes, etc. The Camp Short continues this tradition of durability, but is made with 100% cotton, giving it a softness and breathability suited to everyday wear. Signature details like SF map pockets and custom YKK hardware round out this warm weather go-to.
Sturdy daily drivers.
- 8-oz. 80% organic cotton, 20% cotton.
- Ripstop fabrics gives fabric great texture and depth.
- Tailored construction; size up for a relaxed fit.
- Flat front shorts with back patch pockets.
- Custom copper YKK hardware.
- Button fly.
- Bar tacked at all stress points.
- Custom San Francisco map pocketing.
- 8" inseam.
- Wash cold & tumble dry low
- Made in Guatemala.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.