The Camp Pant in Navy Moleskin$99
We’ve given our Camp Pant a fresh coat of paint, but don’t let the refined finish scare you away. The fit and styling remain the same, and the soft texture of the moleskin belies a garment that’s not only durable but also resistant to the elements.
Moleskin is a remarkably versatile fabric. Its soft texture and crisp appearance suggest luxury, but it’s actually been favored for centuries largely due to its durability, as well as its insulating and water repellent properties. This iteration of our Camp Pant will serve you just as well at the office or a dinner party as it will out in the field.
- 10-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Heavily brushed for extremely soft hand feel.
- Same beloved fit as our Chore Pant.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Custom printed San Francisco vintage map pocketing.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- 36" inseam.
- Machine wash cold & tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.