The Camp Pant
in Indigo Selvage Twill
Our Camp Pant now in indigo selvage twill. The Camp Pant is based off our classic Chore fit, but we removed the double knee. The result is a lighter weight utility pant with a smart, tailored fit.
11-oz. Cone Mills Indigo Selvage Twill
A 2x1 twill with a indigo cotton warp and a black polyester weft created from 100% post-consumer recycled food trays and woven on Cone Draper shuttle looms. The marriage of recycled polyester thread and old shuttle looms is the result of Cone mills strong commitment to developing sustainable textiles that have the integrity and character of traditional selvage denims.
- 11-oz. Cone Mills indigo selvage twill.
- Proudly handmade in California.
- Same beloved fit as our Chore Pant.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Selvage outseam.
- Custom map print pocketing.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- 36" inseam.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.