The Camp Pant in Heather Olive Twill$128
We’ve given our Camp Pant a fresh coat of paint, but don’t let the refined finish scare you away. The fit and features remain the same, and this understated olive twill is sturdy and sumptuously soft. What better way to ring in the fall than with a handsome new set of trousers?
This particular blend of responsibly sourced cotton and wool is something special. Though it packs the visual wallop of a heavy twill, it’s as soft and supple as can be—and quite cozy to boot. Just wait and see what they feel like after a couple of wears and washes…
Sturdy daily drivers.
- 8.5-oz. 94% BCI Cotton, 6% Wool.
- Heavily brushed for extremely soft hand feel.
- Same beloved fit as our Chore Pant.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Custom printed San Francisco vintage map pocketing.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- 36" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.