in Navy Madras
Originally developed in India, madras was a trade favorite of the East India Company in the 1600's. Bleeding madras was also the subject of a Brooks Brothers PR disaster in U.S. in the early 1960’s, only to be rescued by David Ogilvy’s masterful marketing spin. We think it's just damn handsome, providing the perfect dose of flair to your summertime wardrobe.
4-oz. Cotton Madras
A breathable, vibrant summertime fabric with an equally colorful past.
- 4-oz. cotton madras.
- Signature soft California collar.
- Single rounded pocket.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Dark horn buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Pre shrunk.
- Wash cold & tumble dry low.
- Proudly handmade in Portugal.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.