The California in Navy Madras$99
Originally developed in India, madras was a trade favorite of the East India Company in the 1600's. Bleeding madras was also the subject of a Brooks Brothers PR disaster in U.S. in the early 1960’s, only to be rescued by David Ogilvy’s masterful marketing spin. We think it's just damn handsome, providing the perfect dose of flair to your summertime wardrobe.
4-oz. Cotton Madras
A breathable, vibrant summertime fabric with an equally colorful past.
- 4-oz. cotton madras.
- Signature soft California collar.
- Single rounded pocket.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Dark horn buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Pre shrunk.
- Wash cold & tumble dry low.
- Proudly handmade in Portugal.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.