The Jack in Sun Bleached Denim$98
A denim shirt is a garment. A denim shirt that looks older, feels softer, fits better and lasts longer than every other shirt you own is what we refer to as an Everyday staple.
5 oz. Long Staple, Combed European Denim
What sets this denim apart is how perfectly it fades and softens after it’s washed. It delivers all the durability inherent to denim with a softness you’ve only seen on vintage racks.
- Soft button down collar.
- Made from a long staple, combed cotton 5 oz. denim.
- Rinsed for softness.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Stays tucked & looks great untucked.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Genuine unbreakable urea buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Pre shrunk.
- Proudly made in Portugal.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.