The California in Natural Slub Linen
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 05/27 – 06/16
Even Californians know when to dress up, so we’ve added a touch of class to our casual California template by way of a tidy French front. It’s not necessarily a formal shirt, but it’s guaranteed to bear scrutiny at even the stuffiest cocktail party.
We love this slubby cotton/linen blend because it truly brings out the best in its constituent fibers. Linen brings its famous strength, breathability, and moisture absorbency to the table, while cotton helps to maintain shape and combat creasing. The final product is the perfect lightweight shirt.
Lighter than our average shirt to keep you cool.
- 5-oz. 50% BCI cotton, 50% linen.
- Features our signature California collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Natural buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.