The Truckee Jacket in Moss$198
Home of the '68 Winter Olympics, rafting on Mother Nature's lazy river, and hiking trails galore, Truckee provides travelers with an idyllic retreat, regardless of the season. And, our Truckee Jacket is designed to be just as easy wearing as the town is the visit. Whether you're using it as a camping pillow, throwing it over the shoulders of a loved one while huddled around the fire, or slipping it on after a day of shredding double blacks, the Truckee is never out of arm's reach.
An all-year jacket calls for all-star qualities. Made from a 12.5-oz. recycled polyester blend, side hand warmer pockets, and ribbed cuffs, the Truckee's beefier than your average fleece zip up. Complete with nylon reinforced yoke and sleeve patches, this overbuilt jacket's more similar to the energizer bunny than whatever's in your closet now: it just keeps going.
- 12.5-oz. 67% Recycled polyester, 33% polyester.
- 4.3-oz. 65% Recycled Nylon, 30% Nylon, 5% Spandex reinforcements.
- 95% Polyester, 5% spandex Rib.
- Main fabric features Sherpa exterior bonded to a fleece backside.
- Nylon reinforcements treated with DWR finish and is abrasion resistant.
- Stand Collar.
- Single zip chest pocket.
- Two lower zip handwarmer pockets.
- Ribbed cuffs.
- Nylon reinforcements at top yoke, back yoke, and backside of arms.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.