The Utility Shirt in Washed Indigo Jacquard$89
This product is temporarily out of stock. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Triple needle construction, chainstitch runoff, and twill tape reinforcements combine to meet the beautiful intricacy of a Jacquard woven fabric.
100% Cotton Jacquard Weave
This wrinkle restistant, mid weight jacquard is 100% cotton, indigo dyed, and woven in Portugal. Nicely retains its shape, adding a subtle drama to the flared sleeve, while still feeling light and breathable.
- 100% Cotton textured jacquard weave.
- Yarns indigo dyed & woven in Portugal.
- 7.8 oz - Light & breathable, yet substantial.
- Triple needle chain stitch construction.
- Our signature California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for clean lines.
- Twill tape detailing on cuff & inner button placket.
- Gusset detailing.
- Wash cold and hang dry.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.