The Utility Shirt in Indigo Salt & Pepper Chambray$118
This Utility always gets the job done, no matter how dirty the deed.
Some things in life just aren't for the faint of heart—and this Indigo Utility Shirt's damn-well one of 'em. With a little bit of salt, a little bit of pepper, and exposed triple-needle chainstitch throughout, you can literally see the brawn of this tough guy everywhere you look. The brains? Well, we'll leave that up to you.
- 6-oz. 100% cotton.
- Selvage Japanese Indigo "salt and pepper" from Yoshiwa Mills.
- Garment washed for broken-in feel.
- Selvage detailing on inside right placket, inside cuffs, and side gussett.
- Our signature California collar.
- Triple needle construction throughout with chain stitch run-off.
- Two front chest pockets.
- Mitered cuffs with natural twill tape detailing on sleeve plackets.
- Powder coated aluminum buttons.
- Double stitched buttons and button holes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Pround made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.