The Telegraph Jacket in Navy Slub$248 Pre-Sale
Bridging the gap between sophistication and simplicity, our Telegraph Jacket is a refined, ready-to-wear option for occasions both momentous and mundane. Complete the look with matching trousers and you’ll have a crisp, comfortable suit that feels right at home no matter how stuffy the affair. Pair it with jeans and we guarantee you’ll be the best dressed at your favorite dive bar. No matter how you choose to wear it, we built it for the long haul, so we hope you wear it often.
We developed this unique, slubby blend of cotton, wool, and linen to create a jacket with unbelievable texture and unparalleled looks. The Telegraph is light and breathable enough to wear on warmer days, but has enough structure to maintain its clean lines and proportions, even after a full day. As an added bonus, a touch of stretch ensures that your movement is uninhibited, just in case you end up out on the dancefloor with one of the bridesmaids.
- 8.5-oz. 52% cotton, 40% wool, 6% linen, 2% elastane.
- 100% cotton chambray trim.
- 2.5" notch lapel.
- Three exterior patch pockets.
- Two interior welt pockets perfect for a cell phone.
- Half-lined back in lightweight chambray.
- Chambray-wrapped seams on inside placket, hem, and center back vent.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Tailored, casual fit with high armhole and modern jacket length.
- Relaxed, deconstructed two button jacket.
- Hemmed cuff for easy tailoring.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in India.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.