The Telegraph Jacket in Cobalt$248 Reserve
Hand-tailored in Portugal by a fourth-generation family business. This jacket is what to wear when you need to wear something nicer than the usual. Dress it up with the Telegraph Trousers or more simply with a pair of denim. The jacket is designed to give you options.
The ideal mix of wool to linen to stretch. The custom fabric stays looking fresh and has a lightweight feel that keeps things cool when the summer temps rise.
- 8-oz. 60% wool / 23% linen / 15% polyester / 2% lycra.
- 2.5" notch lapel.
- 3 exterior patch pockets.
- 2 interior welt pockets perfect for a cell phone.
- Half-lined back in lightweight chambray.
- Chambray-wrapped seams on inside placket, hem, and center back vent.
- Japanese urea tortoise buttons.
- Tailored, casual fit with high armhole and modern jacket length.
- Relaxed, deconstructed 2 button jacket.
- Hemmed cuff for easy tailoring.
- Dry clean only.
- Hand tailored in Portugal.
By purchasing this product now, you’re pre-ordering and reserving it for a later delivery. These products are limited and may not be available later. Please check the estimated shipping range above to see when we are anticipating delivery. We overproduce pre-order products as well so exchanges are easy.