The Telegraph Jacket
in Chocolate Wool
Hand-tailored in Portugal by a fourth-generation family business, this suit is built to travel the world over. A durable, deconstructed jacket with a touch of stretch. Dress up without being held down.
15-oz. Wool / Poly Melange
This 15-oz. wool melange delivers the character and texture of a vintage wool garment, but is milled with a touch of stretch for comfort and mobility.
- 15-oz. 80% Wool, 18% Poly, 2% Stretch.
- Tailored, casual fit with high armhole and modern jacket length.
- Relaxed, deconstructed 2 button jacket.
- Italian milled wool with a touch of stretch.
- Half-lined back with lightweight chambray.
- Chambray-wrapped seams on inside placket, hem & center back vent.
- 2 ½" notch lapel.
- Patch pockets.
- 2 interior welt pockets perfect for a cell phone.
- Hemmed cuff for easy tailoring.
- Japanese urea tortoise shell buttons.
- Dry clean only.
- Hand tailored in Portugal.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.