The Sun Down Shirt in Speckled Grey$138
Rest assured, this will be the first thing you reach for after you shake the salt water from your hair, but buyer beware, you may never take it off. It’s perfectly soft yet rugged and wearable every damn day.
This 8-oz. flecked donegal fabric feels like a sweatshirt but has the durability and structure of our most rugged shirts.
- 8-oz. Japanese fabric.
- 50% Cotton, 30% Acrylic, 20% Polyester.
- Signature soft California collar.
- Single flap rounded chest pocket.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes
- Twill tape on placket
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Genuine unbreakable Japanese urea buttons.
- Proudly made in Portugal
- Pre shrunk. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly handmade in Portugal.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.