The Sun Down Shirt in Speckled Grey$69
Rest assured, this will be the first thing you reach for after you shake the salt water from your hair, but buyer beware, you may never take it off. It’s perfectly soft yet rugged and wearable every damn day.
This 8-oz. flecked donegal fabric feels like a sweatshirt but has the durability and structure of our most rugged shirts.
- 8-oz. Japanese fabric.
- 50% Cotton, 30% Acrylic, 20% Polyester.
- Signature soft California collar.
- Single flap rounded chest pocket.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes
- Twill tape on placket
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Genuine unbreakable Japanese urea buttons.
- Proudly made in Portugal
- Pre shrunk. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Proudly handmade in Portugal.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.