The Sonoma Top
in Indigo Jacquard
This product is temporarily out of stock. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Between the indigo dyed jacquard fabric, the subtly flared sleeve and the high/low hemline, this is truly a conversational piece. Pair it with our wide leg Greenwich Pant for ultimate dramatic affect.
The woven jacquard is 100% cotton, indigo dyed and woven in Portugal. The mid-weight fabric retains its shape, adding subtle drama to the flared sleeve, while still feeling light and breathable.
- 100% Cotton textured weave.
- Yarns indigo dyed & woven in Portugal.
- 7.8 oz - Light & breathable, yet substantial.
- Boxy, slightly cropped relaxed fit.
- Boatneck cut w/ 3/4 length bell sleeves.
- Chambray cotton bias neck finish & sleeve facings.
- 1” side slits, back length 1.5” longer than front length.
- Proudly handmade in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.