The Sonoma Top
in Indigo Jacquard
Between the indigo dyed jacquard fabric, the subtly flared sleeve and the high/low hemline, this is truly a conversational piece. Pair it with our wide leg Greenwich Pant for ultimate dramatic affect.
The woven jacquard is 100% cotton, indigo dyed and woven in Portugal. The mid-weight fabric retains its shape, adding subtle drama to the flared sleeve, while still feeling light and breathable.
- 100% Cotton textured weave.
- Yarns indigo dyed & woven in Portugal.
- 7.8 oz - Light & breathable, yet substantial.
- Boxy, slightly cropped relaxed fit.
- Boatneck cut w/ 3/4 length bell sleeves.
- Chambray cotton bias neck finish & sleeve facings.
- 1” side slits, back length 1.5” longer than front length.
- Proudly handmade in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.