The Bushland Shirt Jacket in Ash Ripstop$138 Pre-Sale
- Workshop ends:
- 92% Funded
Insulated, weather-resistant, and sturdy, The Bushland Shirt Jacket is one of the most versatile pieces on our current roster. It happens to look like a million bucks, too. This is an everyday garment, even if your definition of “everyday” extends well beyond commutes and coffee breaks.
Ripstop-woven nylon fibers give The Bushland Shirt Jacket its durability, texture and resistance to the elements, while a waterproof, two-way YKK zipper and an insulating layer offer additional protection. We won’t beat around the bush: this midweight garment was built to withstand whatever you throw at it for years to come.
- 4-oz 70% nylon, 30% recycled nylon shell and lining.
- 100% recycled polyester fill, 80 grams.
- Wind and water repellant.
- Vintage style hunting front pockets with snap closure.
- YKK Aquaguard two way separating waterproof zipper.
- Two lower welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Adjustable snap cuffs.
- Curved shirt hem.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. Please check the estimated shipping range above.