The Project Jacket in Olive Beeswaxed Canvas$139
Inspired by vintage workwear and old field coats; constructed from a 10-oz Beeswaxed Army Duck Canvas. It's water repellent, durable as hell, and perfectly tailored. Timeless construction with a modern fit.
The first of its kind. Co-developed with Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed fabrics since 1864, this new weatherproof canvas is waxed with sustainably harvested beeswax. Same durability with a nice hint of honey.
- 10-oz. beeswaxed army duck canvas.
- Custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproof fabrics since 1864.
- Custom YKK antique copper mushroom buttons.
- Button through flap top pocket with pen sleeve.
- Top & side entry bottom pockets.
- Flat felled seams throughout.
- Bar tacked at all stress points for reinforcement.
- Spot clean with a warm wet cloth. Do not wash, dry or dry clean.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is on Last Call, so all sales are final (sorry, no exceptions)! We will accommodate exchanges when possible, but this item is ineligible for returns. This product is highly limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Last call products are available for immediate shipping.