The Moto Utility Shirt in Red Buffalo Plaid
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 01/11 – 01/15
High-country tested, civilization approved, the Moto Shirt kept us warm as we hunkered around the fire and made us presentable as we stopped in town for provisions.
The Paul Bunyan of prints, Buffalo Plaid’s been synonymous with the outdoors for over 150 years. We turned over the iconic look to our friends at Portugal’s finest flannel mill, who were able to recreate the feel and weight of of this all-time classic.
- 9-oz. 100% cotton flannel.
- Reinforced side gussets and two chest pockets.
- Triple-needle chain stitch construction.
- Our signature California collar.
- Unbreakable Japanese Urea buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and button holes.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.