The Moto Utility Shirt in Red Buffalo Plaid$145
High-country tested, civilization approved, the Moto Shirt kept us warm as we hunkered around the fire and made us presentable as we stopped in town for provisions.
The Paul Bunyan of prints, Buffalo Plaid’s been synonymous with the outdoors for over 150 years. We turned over the iconic look to our friends at Portugal’s finest flannel mill, who were able to recreate the feel and weight of of this all-time classic.
- 9-oz. 100% cotton flannel.
- Reinforced side gussets and two chest pockets.
- Triple-needle chain stitch construction.
- Our signature California collar.
- Unbreakable Japanese Urea buttons.
- Lockstitched buttons and button holes.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.