The Moto Jean in Dyneema® Denim$108
We built the Moto Jean to defend against road rash, but kept it comfortable enough for daily wear. These jeans took us door-to-tent-to-door with nary a scratch—not a small feat given all we saw.
Cone Mills weaved Dyneema — a ballistic fiber—into their already robust denim. The result is 6 times more abrasion resistance. If you take a spill, these jeans are a strong bet to have covering your ass.
- 12-oz. Dyneema/Cotton/Spandex
- US Made Cone Mills denim featuring 8% Dyneema® fiber
- Custom YKK Copper top button and button fly.
- Same beloved fit of Chore Pants.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Custom map print pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- Proudly Handmade in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.