The Moto Jean in Dyneema® Denim
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 01/11 – 01/15
We built the Moto Jean to defend against road rash, but kept it comfortable enough for daily wear. These jeans took us door-to-tent-to-door with nary a scratch—not a small feat given all we saw.
Cone Mills weaved Dyneema — a ballistic fiber—into their already robust denim. The result is 6 times more abrasion resistance. If you take a spill, these jeans are a strong bet to have covering your ass.
- 12-oz. Dyneema/Cotton/Spandex
- US Made Cone Mills denim featuring 8% Dyneema® fiber
- Custom YKK Copper top button and button fly.
- Same beloved fit of Chore Pants.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Custom map print pocketing.
- 36" inseam.
- Proudly Handmade in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.