The Monterey Bomber in Charcoal Wool$598
This product is temporarily out of stock. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Inspired by the dockworker jackets found on the piers dotting the west coast in the 40s, the Monterey Bomber in Charcoal Wool is the jacket Kerouac or Burroughs would have worn during their days as Merchant Marines. But step aside Jack and Will—with only 36 available, this jacket was brought to life to populate the pages of your own story.
Constructed from a stout 17-oz. wool hailing from Great Britain, milled by one of the last remaining vertical woolen mills—Abraham Moon Mill—and sewn by the experts at Golden Bear.
- Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- Limited Edition: Only 36 Jackets produced.
- Body: 17-oz. melton wool from the Abraham Moon mill.
- Moon was founded in 1837 and is one of the last remaining vertical woolen mills located in Great Britain.
- Lining: 100% diamond quilted acetate with a 3.8-oz. poly fill.
- Black naked cowhide leather accents at welts, underside of the collar, side pulls.
- Interior pocket with antique brass snap.
- Two lower welt hand warmer pockets, with soft brushed cotton pocket bag.
- Single top welt zipper pocket.
- Antique brass two-way separating zipper with leather pull.
- Bi-swing back shoulder for increased range of movement.
- Two leather side pull tabs with antique brass D-rings.
- Signature zig-zag stitch on back side of collar.
- Limited edition interior patch, hand numbered.
- Dry Clean Only.
- Made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.