The Mercerized Merino Tee in Forest Stripe$55
Borrowed from the old salts down by the docks, this is our update to the nautical uniform. We constructed the tee from Merino wool, included a bit of stretch, and a tailored fit. With natural odor resistance, temperature regulation and moisture management these are ready for days at sea.
Mercerized Merino in an extra fine 18.5 micron. The mercerization process strengthens the fibers and makes them even softer to the touch. All the naturally performing quality with none of the itch.
- Custom milled 5-oz. 95% Mercerized Merino Wool/ 5% Lycra, 18.5 micron.
- Mercerization process gives Merino an amazing hand feel, improves comfort next to skin, increases the strength of fabric and makes the Merino machine-washable.
- Merino wool provides excellent moisture management, transferring moisture away from your body to keep cool and dry.
- Effective temperature regulation, odor control and stain resistance.
- Tailored fit and high armhole, meant to be worn as base layer.
- Machine wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Made in Turkey.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.