The Mechanic in Washed Indigo$125
This Mechanic might not be worn to hotwire muscle cars, but it sure looks like it.
Don't let the 1x1 plain weave fool you, this Mechanic's got more than one dimension. We took the most handsome Japanese selvage chambray we could find and put it through the ringer, resulting in a smooth criminal with the hard-nosed skillset you've come to admire in all of our Mechanics.
- 5.25-oz. 100% cotton.
- Selvage Japanese indigo x indigo chambray from Kuroki Mills.
- Lightly garment washed for a soft lived-in feel.
- Selvage detailing on the inside right placket, inside back yoke and inside of cuffs.
- Features our signature California collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Rounded cuffs.
- Powder coated aluminum buttons.
- Complete single needle lockstitch construction with french seams.
- Double lock-stitched buttons and button holes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.