The Maritime Shirt Jacket in Natural$148 Pre-Sale
Whether out on the water, or weathering a damp, dreary commute, we've got you covered with this do-it-all garment. Our handsomely cut take on an old standard can sub-in for your favorite sweater or sportcoat, but is still sturdier than even its finest vintage counterpart.
For centuries lambswool has been used to outfit even the most extreme expeditioners. Both warm and water-resistant, the wool blend will absorb twice its weight in water before reaching its saturation point and on a rainy day at sea that's worth its weight in gold. The basket weave on this version adds an incognito texture and subtle style to your new cold weather companion.
- 17-oz. 78% wool, 22% Nylon.
- Italian Lambswool blend.
- Boiled wool for density, warmth, and water repellency.
- Signature California collar.
- Dual oversized flap chest pockets.
- Unbreakable Japanese urea cat's eye buttons.
- Single button shirt cuff.
- Slim fit and trim sleeve.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above.