The Long Haul Jacket
in 110 Year Denim
This product is temporarily out of stock. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Vintage is fine for some but we prefer to get there on our own. With every construction detail finely tuned, each wear will prove the worth of this jacket on your journey. Now available in Cone Mills’ 110th Anniversary Natural Indigo Selvage Denim.
13.25-oz. 100% Cotton Selvage Denim dyed in Natural Indigo
Rich, inky, plant-based indigo denim manufactured in celebration of the White Oak factory’s 110th anniversary. Proudly produced in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Milled on draped shuttle looms at Cone Mills White Oak in Greensboro, NC.
- Vintage plain selvage ID, as there was no ticker prior to 1915.
- Cuffs, front and back panels with selvage detailing.
- Two rounded patch pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Interior Wickett & Craig leather patch.
- Soak cold, mild detergent, hang dry only.
- Proudly handmade in California, USA.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.