The Hyde in Sky Linen$125
It's that special time of year when you have to step things up a notch. Or maybe it's still your everyday business uniform. Either way, you turn to the Hyde when you need a classic dress shirt that will never fail to impress. Featuring a structured, semi-spread collar with 2¾-inch point lengths, an un-pleated French front, no chest pocket, and an angled single button cuff, another word that comes to mind when we talk about the Hyde is "refined."
There's something about a cotton and linen blend that makes you want to get out there and do more. It's less inclined to stretch out, but still very freely moving; it's noticeably abrasion resistant, but has an incredible softness that only gets better and better with each wash and wear; and as we know all too well, this textile is one of the most perfect hot weather companions. Always a class act, indeed.
- 5-oz. 50% BCI Cotton, 50% Linen.
- Crisp semi-spread collar.
- Removable collar stays.
- Single-button mitered cuff.
- French front shirt placket with no pocket.
- Tailored fit with high arm hole.
- A longer tail for tucking.
- Genuine trocha pearl buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.