The Heavy Bag Tee in Road Tripper$45
Our co-founder Mikey’s cream-colored VW Squareback is as familiar a sight to dwellers of San Francisco’s Mission district as it is to the beachgoers of his home turf in Bolinas, CA. A slick mode of travel is only as good as the trip it takes you on, though, which is why this limited edition Heavy Bag Tee is dedicated to all the travelers out there. Wherever the road takes you, make the most of it.
Utilizing upcycled and recycled yarns, which are shredded and respun, this is the first truly waterless fabric and emits only trace amounts of CO2. Hint: This tee shirt would take about 1,200 gallons of water to make conventionally.
- 8-oz. 52% upcycled cotton, 48% recycled polyester.
- Custom graphic printed pocket, designed by our Creative Director, Mikey Armenta.
- Single chest pocket.
- Fully taped shoulder seam.
- Tailored fit, please size up for a looser fit.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in Mexico.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.