The Hackney Jacket in Slate$168
Fully waterproof and entirely seam taped, the Hackney Jacket is a tasteful mix of form and function. Take a vintage beach jacket aesthetic, mix it up with an advanced, versatile recycled fabric, and finish it off with TS’s trademarked attention to detail. Slip it on for summer nights, headland hikes, and star-filled sights. The Hackney is an occasion-agnostic, mild-weather essential.
Our 100% Recycled Nylon Taslan fabric has the look and next-to-skin feel of cotton and the technical properties of a synthetic, making it the perfect material for both casual and activewear. It’s fast drying, fully breathable, and complete with a water-repellent finish (similar to Teflon) that forces water to bead on the surface and not permeate the fabric, not leaving you cold and clammy. Not to mention, our Nylon Taslan is made from 100% recycled petroleum products, reducing waste accumulation and giving a second life to discarded products.
- 4-oz. 100% Recycled Nylon.
- Lightweight and fully waterproof.
- Full seam taped interior construction.
- Two patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- YKK 2-way separating waterproof zipper.
- Gunmetal Taylor Stitch snaps.
- Adjustable snap cuffs.
- Gusseted arm opening to keep water out.
- Three-piece hood with draw cord for ease of movement.
- Metal tipped draw cord.
- Machine wash cold and hang dry.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.