The Chukka in Tumbled Sedona$278
Equal parts comfort, functionality, and style, our Chukka boot was designed and built from the ground up using everything we’ve learned about bootmaking over the years. The look is classic, but these boots distinguish themselves from the pack with exceptional build quality and materials. The best part: they’re going to get better with each wear.
We tumbled our gorgeous Whiskey Eagle leather for this run of The Chukka, and we couldn’t be happier with the end result. The process emphasizes the natural grain of the leather and gives it a stunning suppleness right out of the box. We warn you, though: as soon as you try them on, you won’t want to take them off.
- 4-oz. Sedona leather.
- Soft supple tumbled leather.
- Soft natural pigskin lining.
- All boots are made in width D
- Handmade in León, México the shoe making capital of the world.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Vibram sole.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather insole.
- Three blind eyelets.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- Waxed cotton round laces.
- No break-in period.
- All of our shoes are made on the same last to ensure consistency of fit.
- Made in Mexico.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.