The Cavallo Pant in Corded Denim$108
The Cavallo is cut for a slim but relaxed fit. In special edition corded denim washed to supreme softness, there isn't much this pant can’t handle. Long story short, we firmly believe that a good pair of trousers should always have a place in a girl's closet.
The folks at the Cone Mills White Oak denim plant are celebrating its 110th anniversary by rolling out fabrics from the archive. Re-releasing this classic corded denim just as we were dreaming up this collection was perfect timing.
- 6.25-oz. 100% cotton.
- Reproduced "corded denim" from Cone Mills White Oak historic archives to celebrate 110th Anniversary.
- Fabric alternates between twill and plain weave to achieve "corded" affect.
- Garment washed down for a soft, lived in feel.
- Relaxed, boyfriend fit.
- Mid rise.
- Deep front patch pockets & back patch pockets.
- YKK shank and brass zipper.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry.
- Model is 5'7" and wearing a size S.
- Proudly handmade in California.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.