The Cavallo Pant
in Corded Denim
The Cavallo is cut for a slim but relaxed fit. In special edition corded denim washed to supreme softness, there isn't much this pant can’t handle. Long story short, we firmly believe that a good pair of trousers should always have a place in a girl's closet.
The folks at the Cone Mills White Oak denim plant are celebrating its 110th anniversary by rolling out fabrics from the archive. Re-releasing this classic corded denim just as we were dreaming up this collection was perfect timing.
- 6.25-oz. 100% cotton.
- Reproduced "corded denim" from Cone Mills White Oak historic archives to celebrate 110th Anniversary.
- Fabric alternates between twill and plain weave to achieve "corded" affect.
- Garment washed down for a soft, lived in feel.
- Relaxed, boyfriend fit.
- Mid rise.
- Deep front patch pockets & back patch pockets.
- YKK shank and brass zipper.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry.
- Model is 5'7" and wearing a size S.
- Proudly handmade in California.
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above. We overproduce Workshop products so exchanges are easy and so customers who missed the crowd fund can get their hands on these products too.