in Selvage Confetti Chambray
This Japanese, dead stock selvage fabric offers a beautiful blend of texture and personality. Fortunately, we were able to purchase a few hundred yards before it disappeared forever. Using an irresponsible amount of selvage, single needle lockstitch french seams, and a gentle rinse, we were able to craft just 60 units of perfect casual shirting. Act now or forever, forever ever hold your peace.
5-oz Mitsui Mills Confetti Slub Selvage Chambray
The folks at Mitsui Mills are just plain showing off. There’s really no other explanation for a fabric this delightfully intricate. Woven on antique narrow shuttle looms, this chambray is created by running heavy slub yarns with a variated color scheme through thin indigo yarns. Once rinsed, the yarn differences accentuate to produce a subtle confetti pattern, like fireworks detonating beneath the surface of the ocean.
- 5-oz. selvage Japanese chambray from Mitsui mills.
- Signature soft, casual California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Stays tucked & looks great untucked.
- Single needle construction with French seams.
- Double stitched buttons & button holes.
- Genuine unbreakable Japanese urea buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Pre shrunk.
- Proudly handmade in California
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.