The California in Brown Hemp Chambray
This Workshop Product was fully funded, we are currently in the process of manufacturing. If you would like to receive an email notification when stock arrives then please select your size and sign up below…
Estimated Shipping: 12/30 – 01/19
A versatile and particularly comfortable everyday shirt, our newest California—now with the addition of hemp—is the perfect companion for days on the docks or on the deck.
The addition of hemp—one of the planet’s toughest natural fibers—in our newest chambray provides superior body, strength, and abrasion resistance, while the organic cotton offers the ideal structure and softness. To top it all off, these two fibers save immense amounts of water and don’t use any chemicals or pesticides.
- 5-oz. 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton.
- Signature California collar.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Stay tuck and looks great untucked.
- Rugged double needle felled construction.
- Bar-tacked at stress points.
- Dual button-through chest pockets.
- Double stitched buttons and button holes.
- Unbreakable cats eye urea buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Proudly made in Portugal
By purchasing this product, you’re participating in a crowd funding campaign. If this product hits its goal, we will manufacture and deliver it to you as soon as possible. Please check the estimated shipping range above.